Stephen & Danielle

I know that this slideshow is being posted a bit late. For those who don't know, after Stephen & Danielle's wedding last night I brought Melissa to the hospital. In June she had appendicitis and there were complications to say the least. The problems weren't resolved and Melissa is looking at possibly another week in the hospital. The good news is that she is OK. We definitely appreciate everyone's support and prayers.

As for Stephen & Danielle. There are so many things I could say I don't know where to start. They are simply unique. Everything that had to do with their wedding was done locally.(including us - I went to HS with them) The food, location, music and even their drinks. They had wine from a vineyard right next to the reception location which was GOOD.

I could go on and on forever but I must attend to my wife =0)

Enjoy the slideshow!

Michael.

4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    They are unique to say the least The wedding reflected them perfectly.. the photographers are also pretty unique.

    Love the pictures cannot wait to see the rest!


  2. Aunt Kathie Rose Says:

    beautiful!


  3. kate Says:

    Aunt Kathie said it all
    beautiful!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    What gorgous pictures! You captured the essence of them both..Well done!

    "Auntie Pam"